Canon LBP5050 driver is a program to work with Canon LBP5050 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon LBP5050 driver is offered on this site for free.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a streamlined and high quality colour laser printing device acceptable for your workplace use. It gives high-quality colour prints at notable quality. This space-saving and trendy printer may be operated quietly with less sound.
The Canon LBP5050 includes a fast first-print attributes which means that you do not need to wait around for this a lengthy time when printing your important documents on this printer for the first it switches. This colour laser printer can print at rate as quickly as pages per minutes in printing colour documents. The text and detail graphics with this printer is ensured by the use of this high quality toner from Canon.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon LBP5050 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon LBP5050 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP5050 Driver
Below are the procedures to install Canon LBP5050 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Canon LBP5050 driver files to your PC.
- Install the Canon LBP5050 driver file types shortly after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon LBP5050 driver is finish and user can certainly print their documents by utilizing this Canon LBP5050 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver
Listed here are the ways to uninstall Canon LBP5050 driver program to your PC system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and look for your Canon LBP5050 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes up to confirm that you truly want to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your system right away.
Canon LBP5050 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|