Canon LBP5050 driver is a software for the purpose of Canon LBP5050 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon LBP5050 driver is accessible on the website for free.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a streamlined and high quality color laser printing device acceptable for your workplace usage. It gives high-quality color prints at notable quality. This space-saving and trendy printer may be operated quietly with less sound.
The Canon LBP5050 has a fast first-print attributes which means that you don’t need to wait for such a very long time when printing your important documents with this printer for the first it switches. This color laser printer is able to print at rate as fast as 8 pages per minutes from printing color documents. The text and detail images on this printer is guaranteed by the use of the high-quality toner out of Canon.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon LBP5050 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon LBP5050 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP5050 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to install Canon LBP5050 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon LBP5050 driver files to your personal computer.
- Install the Canon LBP5050 driver software right after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon LBP5050 driver is finish and user can certainly print their files by utilising this Canon LBP5050 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver
Listed here are the process to uninstall Canon LBP5050 driver file to your PC OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Go through the list available in the windows on your computer screen and look for your Canon LBP5050 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will shows up to affirm that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver.
- Shortly after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your desktop device right away.
Canon LBP5050 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|