Canon MP510 driver is a software package needed for Canon MP510 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MP510 driver is provided on this page at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MP510 is a All-In-One Photo printer that comes with single printer ink cartridge and 4.7cm LCD display monitor. It is a low-cost photo printer for printing, copying, and scanning files and color photos.
The PIXMA MP510 may be used to print photos directly from your memory card without needing to turn on your computer. It is possible to use its screen screen to browse through images in your memory cards and print on the printing device. Printing straight from digital cameras and smartphone devices is also possible to execute instantly.
Canon MP510 comes with good print resolution which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. Along with the usage of all Canon FINE printer ink cartridge will surely be certain you can get clear, crisp and sharp documents and gorgeous photos easily by printing on this printer.
The print rate of Canon MP510 is up to 47 seconds in printing a borderless image at size 10 x 15 cm. Copier speed of the printer may be up to 25 cpm in copying black and white files and up to 17 cpm in copying color copies. It’s available with double paper trays that may be full of both photo and plain paper into different input paper trays. As a consequence, you don’t need to change the paper form because you print pictures and documents interchangeably.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MP510 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP510 Driver
All of the following are the steps to install Canon MP510 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP510 driver software to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon MP510 driver programs soon after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP510 driver is finish and user can easily print their papers by utilising this Canon MP510 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon MP510 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall Canon MP510 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your display screen and choose the Canon MP510 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes out to check out that you actually want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP510 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your notebook computer device immediately.
Canon MP510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|